Friday, October 10, 2008

Kimbo Slice Fight Suspected of Being Fixed!




I know this is an FAU blog, but I have to comment on this Kimbo fight.

There's finally an investigation into the fight becuase it's suspected of being a fix.

I knew it! There's no way possible that a guy about my size (5'11", 205 lbs.) can knock out Kimbo Slice, who's near 240 lbs. of all muscle, in 14 seconds when hitting Kimbo while leaning back.

I've seen Kimbo take a lot harder punches then that in his back yard brawls.

Seth Petruzelli, the guy who beat Mr. Slice as I like to call him, slipped up on an Orlando radio station's interview with him, saying before the fight promoters were trying to influence him on how to go about the fight.

I really hope it wasn't a fix, because it's terrible for not only their sport, but all sports. The love of sports comes the uncertainty of the outcome and watching opponents put their hearts into winning.

Don't break my heart, I like thinking that there's a possibility I could knock a guy out that's Kimbo's size.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.