Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Edwin Bear Status Alert

It’s been a couple of weeks but I’m back on the blogging. I took a week off to Pittsburgh, where I never visited before, and have been slacking ever since.

Pittsburgh’s a nice place, I visited downtown Pittsburgh and stayed in East Pittsburgh, with sights to see and drinks to consume. Below are some pictures of the vacation.































Now I’ll be back on the blogs discussing more topics than ever.

My sports show is back on Sunday mornings from 9-10 am on owlradio.fau.edu. It should replay from 10-11am as long as the equipment works correctly in the studio. This week will have two guests, sports junkies Justin Kostelnik and James Barclay, along side with me in the studio. I’ll post my topics by Saturday.

I’ll try to get the show recorded and put on the blog or onto a link somewhere so you can listen to it whenever you have the time if you miss it. Maybe film it and put it up on You Tube.

Stay tuned and comment your feedback.

No comments: