Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Scottie Pippen at My Work

Last Thursday I’m at my current drag of a work place Broward County where I deal with people late paying their property taxes, and a co-worker emailed me that Scottie Pippen was in the building getting his passport.

The day before I was told that he tried getting into the building but he didn’t have his ID with him. The security guard, an older woman, didn’t even know who he was. Due to government procedure Pippen was not allowed in.

This day he remembered his ID and when I got word where he was, the passport section is down the hall from my office, I walked over.

He was with his family, his wife has got to be no taller than 5 feet. She's about up to his knee cap if that. He also had about five kids running around.

I talked to him for a little, joking with him about how could he manage get his passport without Jordan’s help. Even with his kids there he took time to take pictures with people from our office and to chat with me. Here I am with him.











I was going to try and get an autograph but I was happy he took the picture with me, especially considering he was with his kids. I didn’t want to bother him too much.

Either way he’s a real nice guy who looks like he could still play some crucial minutes for a championship contender.

I then challenged him to a game of one-on-one up to 11 and beat him by five.

One paragraph in this story isn’t true…can you guess which one?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the untrue paragraph is where u call your ob a drag, everyone knows working for broward county rules