Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Links To Sites Where My Blog Is Featured

In the left column of my blog page you will find all the new links to sites where my blog is now featured. Just scroll down and click on the link and it will bring you to my blog for each of these websites. These sites get much more traffic than here and will spark much more feedback and conversation whenever you comment on a blog I post.

Mostly I will be using my same blogs I write on here for each site, but when a site calls for it's own blog that is separated from all my others then I will do that as well.

If you're looking to get into debates or are interested in what other people would think about the comments you leave then this is your opportunity! I know it's more fun to leave a comment when you get reactions from different people and this is your chance to do so through my blog topics.

Click on the links, read my blogs, leave your comments and connect with the world through Edwin The Bear's Blogs.

No comments: