Thursday, November 12, 2009

My New Job Brings The New Age In Sports, Technologically Speaking

I am joining the Isaac Daniel Group, Incorporation in downtown Miami, FL as a sports blogger for their website. The spot where my blogs can be viewed isn’t created yet, but I will keep you updated. The plan is for me to continue a blog similar to what I do now while posting on here, on IDC’s website, and being linked to other websites. I will promote their new product, through blogging and I hope eventually other mediums like radio and television, while giving my insight into football and how the product can be used.

The product is called ID Coach. You can view what the product is and what has been in the works here. ID Coach will change the way coaches call games and players call plays.

I don’t want to get too much into everything just yet since I don’t start with the company until Monday but I feel this is the next big thing that will hit not only the football world, but in time the entire sports world in general.

The product is an electronic wristband that will eliminate the need for huddles, hand signals, play books and the possibility of the opposing teams stealing signs. Instead of giving signals to call a play it will all be done at the touch of this electronic device. The signal for the play goes out to the corresponding teams wristbands.

The CEO of IDG has already met with the NFL commissioners and the NFL is all in on this revolutionary idea they just want the product to be tried out on other leagues, such as the UFL, to make sure it works properly prior to implementing it into the NFL. ID Coach was launched in Tampa, FL during the Super Bowl last year where the CEO of IDG met with some of the NFL coaches, players, and former players. Here are some pictures proving the steps already taken in the implementation of this product into the NFL.

The new age of sports technology is upon us and I’m at the fore front of promoting the product and giving my opinion on how it can and should be used, how to make it better, and how to implement this into other sports besides football.

If you thought instant replay was breakthrough, wait until ID Coach hits the field!

No comments: