Thursday, July 9, 2009

Le-Brawny Towel is Needed

I’m really getting tired of all the LeBron James cry baby crap. It’s all fun when his team is winning and they perform their pre-game antics, which I enjoy, here's one below...

...but once the shit hits the fan he scatters to cover it up faster than a kid that broke their mother's antique plates while playing baseball in the living room (I know my mom will like that one).

First he ditches the media after losing their series to the Orlando Magic and now he gets dunked on after his own skills academy during a pick-up game and he, along with Nike, confiscate all the video tapes so no one could see it.

Give the kid some damn glory! He could become a You Tube legend! I’d be pissed if I was Jordan Crawford; this could have brought him a shoe deal from Michael Jordan, especially since his first name is Jordan. This cover up is probably just Nike hyping this up so they can make a commercial out of it.

Whatever the case Lebron is a cry baby. Someone should get him a Le-Brawny towel to dry up his tears. Uh-oh, I think I just gave the "King" another endorsement deal.

1 comment:

Red said...

Great story!!! n remember that u gave James that idea cause all of our other things we said have come tru or someone has takin them.