Thursday, September 24, 2009

College Football Prediction Results

Spread Results: 3-3

Season Spread Results: 5-6

Winner Results: 4-2

Season Winner Results: 6-5

Northern Illinois at Purdue; Somehow NIU gets blown out by Western Illinois but comes into Purdue and wins. Sometimes sports just make no sense.

Temple at Penn State; As I predicted the Nittany Lions couldn’t cover their spread again but won another easy game.

California at Minnesota; The Golden Bears barely beat the spread but still looked like a top ten team by going into Minnesota and coming out with no real scare.

Tennessee at Florida; I should have went with my gut here for the spread. Rivalry in conference match ups are almost always closer than expected.

USC at Washington; I didn’t have the guts to pick Washington to win even though I had a feeling. Recurring theme… go with your gut when picking spreads.

Ohio State at Toledo; OSU scored early and often and shut out Toledo’s high powered offense. I guess they’re not so high powered after all.

No comments: