Sunday, September 20, 2009

NFL Picks

I have an FAU womens soccer game to announce in about half an hour so unfortunately I can't give my explanation behind my predictions but I will explain my reasons in my review.

Atlanta beats Carolina but don't take the six point spread.

Minnesota beats Detroit and take the nine point spread.

Green Bay beats Cincinnati and take the eight point spread.

Tennessee beats Houston and take the seven point spread.

Kansas City beats Oakland and take the three point spread.

New England beats New York and take the three point spread.

New Orleans beats Philadelphia and take the two point spread.

Washington beats Seattle but don't take the nine point spread.

Arizona beats Jacksonville.

Buffalo beats Tampa but don't take the four point spread.

Seattle beats San Francisco.

Pittsburgh beats Chicago and take the three point spread.

Baltimore beats San Diego.

Cleveland beats Denver.

Giants beat Cowboys.

Colts beat Dolphins and take the three point spread.


No comments: